Tuesday, May 5, 2009

this is it :]

I'm really excited.

I can finally say I'm on my way toward being a serious photographer
So far I have 3 jobs lined up for the summer
and I'm going to try this networking thing so I can get more!


gah I feel so good about this
I can't even describe it :]


I can't wait
for all of this to fall into place


I'm going to start a 4x5 project during the summer too.


in other news though
I'm busy
I like it
but then I always wonder about things


well actually I really don't mind that I'm busy
I mind other things though
recently it's been eating away at me slowly
I can't sleep
and when I wake up I think about it
before I go to sleep I think about it
whenever I'm not busy I think about it
but I don't want to think about it anymore


2 comments:

lyssa said...

oooh how exciting! congrats :]

_candace_ said...

thank you! :D