Sunday, March 15, 2009

I don't need you

I guess today I realized that I really don't need you.
Even if I feel a void for awhile...I'll be better off
and it was only a matter of time!

I hate to say that I hope one day YOU regret things
because that sounds dumb and mean
so I won't say that or think it

but I wish you happiness
and I hope you are able to show the world the good person I know lies within you
even though you failed to show him to me



anywho
now I feel relieved
:]

I can't wait for April
please hurry up and get here.

I have so many things to look forward too :]
:] :] :] :]


things are looking up!!!!
yay




Zoso has been such a pain in the ass these days.......
it's ridiculous

I love him and all but seriously!!!!!
he needs to simmer down


I'm reading Animal Liberation
I only read like 4 pages haha

and I need to write an art appreciation paper tomorrow
and paint

I only look forward to the latter

No comments: